Tuesday 1 September 2015

Today Is The Day

1st Septembre 2015. Mardi. Tuesday. The Day.

In life, there always is various turning point, be it good or bad. Well, today is my big turning point. Today, I will be relinquishing my post as the Executive Director for a company. Working in this project with the frenchies has given me some of the best experience that I have ever got. I did not foresee this day coming this soon, but here it is. The end.

Shit happens. That is what they say. I made friends. Families. The south of france would always be the location my fondest memories is located. I am sad, but you have to do what you have got to do. I don't know what I would be doing next, to be honest. Where the wind would push me.

I have always wanted to sail the world, but as usual, thing never is as easy as they seems to be. I guess it is time to move on. Until then.