Friday 7 August 2015

Tie And Suitcase

I am not sure how to start this post. My life has been a tumble. Fumbling everywhere, spiralling here and there. Living out of a suitcase is depressing. That is what is in my mind now. And again, this blog is being rebranded. Tie And Suitcase. That pretty much sums up my life right now I guess.

I initially intended to post about living out of a suitcase, but I don't think that is going to be a case now. It may seem to be fun. But imagine, not having a home to go to, you being here and there, relationship is non-existant, and the airport is the closest feeling you have to being home. Sigh. I don't know. Maybe I will struck luck next week, but maybe I will end up messing everything up. Crash and burn.

Let's just hope everything will work out this time. I really wish it would.

Take care.